"How to Pay for the High Cost of Long-Term Care Without Going Broke" - August 16th
Financial Advisor and Author, Harold L. Lustig discusses how caregivers can pay for Long-term care with public benefits and asset management, and how to prepare financially for your future.
Download Powerpoint presentation here.
View the webinar presentation here. (audio & visuals)
The session covered:
- Critical Medicaid/Medi-Cal mistakes to avoid
- How to avoid Medicaid/Medi-Cal spend-down
- VA Special Pension with Aid in Attendance
- Planning ahead
- Creating a tax-free pool of money with insurance
- When to get legal help
- How to avoid a family financial crisis
Speaker: Harold L. Lustin
Requirements: PC-based attendees, Windows 7, Vista XP or 2003 Server. Macintosh-based attendees: Mac OS X 10.5 or newer.
Time: 11:00 - 12:30 p.m. (Pacific Time)
2:00 - 3:30 p.m. (Mountain Time)
3:00 - 4:30 p.m. (Central Time)
4:00 - 5:30 p.m. (Eastern Time)
E-mail to a Friend