Clinical Trials / Research Studies
The Family Caregiver Alliance Research Registry offers a listing of publically and privately supported clinical trials of interest to caregiving families dealing with chronic disabling health conditions, and health and service providers. Volunteers are often needed to determine whether experimental treatments or new ways of using known therapies are safe and effective under controlled environments. We encourage you to read our fact sheet, Evaluating Medical Research Trials and Clinical Trials, and discuss participation in any trials or research studies with your personal physician. Endorsement of studies by Family Caregiver Alliance is neither expressed nor implied.
Research Posting Details:
- website placement cost: $100, not-for-profit organizations; $200, for-profit businesses
- includes a shorter entry in 2 successive issues of our bi-monthly, nationally-distributed e-newsletter, Policy Digest
- one-paragraph limit (approx. 100 words or less)
- listing remains on our website for 2 months, with a link on the homepage for a 2-3 week period
- FCA will invoice you for the fee, or you may charge it on a credit card
FCA's website and Policy-Digest newsletter audience also includes policy-makers and those interested in long-term care issues. Call us at (800) 445-8106 to discuss your posting.
More information about clinical trials can be found at:
US National Institute of Health
Understanding Clinical Trials
Graduate Student Research Projects
In order to help further the field of caregiver research and advocacy, we also provide a page for graduate students to post research questions or links to surveys for research projects on caregiving. These postings are free of charge but run for the same length of time and are also limited to a 100-word description. View our current listings.
For information and fees for listing a research study on the FCA website, contact Andrea Orvik at (800) 445-8106 or email@example.com.
E-mail to a Friend