Support FCA's Programs and Services
FCA programs are funded by corporate and foundation grants, The State of California, Area Agencies on Aging, program participants and donations from those who have benefited from our services. we welcome your financial gifts. Please consider making a donation right now to FCA and help us help another family like yours.
FCA has developed its services and publications based on caregiver needs and offers programs at local, state, and national levels. FCA programs and services include:
- National Center on Caregiving (NCC) - FCA's policy development and research work helps government agencies develop legislation and determine resources needed for the future.
- Family Care Navigator - A state-by-state resource locater managed by the NCC; connects caregivers to publicly-funded caregiver support programs .
- Bay Area Caregiver Resource Center: direct services to caregivers of the six Bay Area counties (San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Alameda, Contra Costa and Marin)
- Publications & Webinars - FCA produces Fact Sheets, Newsletters, Research Studies, Reports, Policy Briefs and hosts webinars for professionals and family caregivers alike.
- Corporate Eldercare Consultant: - We work with employers to establish cost-effective programs that support employees juggling both work and eldercare.
- Education & Training: We offer caregiver workshops, research presentations, professional training and public policy conferences among other events.
- Online Services: Fee-for-service items like Moodle classes info should go here.