This page features FCA's advocacy efforts, including downloadable letters of support of local/national legislation (.doc or .pdf formats), and campaign efforts to affect political change on behalf of caregivers. Please check back regularly to stay abreast of the issues that FCA is currently supporting.
NEW . . .
- February 6, 2013 - FCA's Executive Director, Kathy Kelly, lists policy recommendations on Family Caregivers from 1/17/13's Women's Policy Summit
RECENT . . .
- July 2, 2012 - FCA Comments on Proposed CMS Rules Regarding Caregiver Assessment
- April 17, 2012 - FCA Input on Advisory Council Meeting #4 - 4.17.2012
- April 10, 2012 - FCA Letter of Support for Protecting Family Caregivers from Workplace Discrimination
- March 15th, 2012 - FCA letter in support of Expanding the Definition of "Family" in the California Family Rights Act' (AB 2039)
- December 14th, 2011 - FCA letter in support of Lifespan Respite Care Reauthorization Act
- November 29th, 2011 - FCA letter in support of Pediatric Acquired Brain Injury Plan (PABI) of 2011
- November 9th, 2011 - FCA letter in support of Adult Day Health Care
- October 14th, 2011 - FCA letter to Super Committee in Defense of Caregiver Services
- September 29th, 2011 - FCA letter in support of Strengthening Services for America's Seniors Act
- April 5th, 2011 - FCA letter in support of Paid Leave
- February 10th, 2011 - FCA letter in support of In-Home Support Services
E-mail to a Friend